GDPR Online Information Audit
What do we Do?
We carry out this audit with you in 3 steps, as follows:
- Online GDPR Questionnaire for Small Organisations – which you complete and submit
- Schedule an Interview Call to clarify and discus your questionnaire response
- We carry out an Information Audit of your online properties, according to the scope agreed following steps 1&2 above
How could this help you?
- Save you time by guiding you through the huge volume of information (and too often mis-information) on GDPR
- Protect your existing investment in any policies & procedures you already have in accordance with the 1998 Data Protection Act
- Identify new financial, operational or reputational risks, as a result of the GDPR legislation
- Provide a tailored implementation plan, customised to your organisation to prepare your organisation for GDPR compliance.
- Provide a model to help you quickly learn what other actions you may feel appropriate for your paper-based personal data records, policies and procedures
What will this cost?
Our fee for the GDPR Online Information Audit service, including Implementation Plan is £70 + VAT
What do we do with the findings of the Audit?
The outcome of these steps is your GDPR Readiness Implementation Plan which you can implement yourself, or outsource.