6 “P’s” of Marketing:
1. People – who will be your customers?
- write down what your ideal customer is like
- why would they want your product?
2. Product – what will you sell?
- Describe your product
- What makes it special?
- What are the benefits to your customer?
3. Price – what your customer pays
- Are there existing products you can compare?
- What price?
4. Place – where a product is marketed
- Where do your people hang out?
5. Promotion – how you advertise
- List possible ways to contact your people
- Choose the one that seems best
6. Profit – the difference between the price and your costs
- how much money do you want to make?
- how much will it cost to make each product
- how many do you need to sell to make the money you want?