He has the rare ability to bridge the business and technology worlds, understanding his customers’ needs and providing creative, innovative solutions.
Ken often works with his clients to clarify and develop a bigger-picture vision of their business growth opportunities.
Ranging from Initial Business idea, through Online Market Opportunity Assessment, Keyword-driven Content development, Website Assessment, Diagnosis, (Re-)Design & Setup, Online Marketing Campaign Management, and Performance monitoring.
- Advanced Online Market Research? (various applications)
- Business website configuration and optimisation (egWordpress)
- Online Marketing strategies – SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Auto-responders, List Management and Email Campaigns (eg Aweber)
- Performance Monitoring – Analytics, Conversion and Split-Testing
- Project Management
- Training & Coaching – periodically Ken runs online business development workshops
MBA – Edinburgh University
BSc (Hons) – Glasgow University